Hi delegates!

My name is Julia Geer and I am a second year at UC Berkeley studying Cognitive Science.  I am from Huntington Beach, California and I love doing anything spontaneous, whether its ditching my homework to go to the movies or ditching the movies to go on a hike.  Model United Nations has been a part of my life since freshmen year of high school.  The MUN program at my high school was amazing and gave me the opportunity to travel to San Francisco, New York City, and the Netherlands to be a part of huge, diverse MUN conferences that were some of the coolest (and most educational) experiences of my life.

I am so excited to be a part of this dais because OPEC is super new to me as a committee, but I have loved learning about everything it entails.  Side note: we are all so lucky to be in the presence of both Sachit and Vikas, they are seriously amazing, hardworking, brilliant people that I have had the pleasure of working with throughout this year.  The topics we are going to be discussing have so much potential to stir up super interesting debate and I truly cannot wait to see what you all come up with.  Bring your energy and a great attitude.  I can not wait to get to know you all!!

Best of luck and see you all soon!!
Image result for michael scott excited gif

Comments

Popular Posts